Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day everyone. I have to say my kids had a great day. I have 3 kids ages 4,6, and 9 and for Valentines Day they each got a huge heart sucker (all-natural) and a chocolate heart filled with chocolates (organic). My 4 year old, Emily said, "Mommy you have to sell these, everyone would love them!" Then after a few more bites she said, "Mommy this is the BEST Valentines Day ever!" Good thing that I did sell them, many of them. I hoped that everyone enjoyed them as much as my kids did. Yes, they were on a sugar high and when they eat more tomorrow they will have a sugar high again, and thankfully Monday they have no school because they will get a 3rd and final sugar high! (They didn't get to eat it all at once, it was TOO much!)

I bet after they see their Easter Baskets filled with Chocolate Easter Bunnies (Organic), jelly beans (organic), and Yummy Earth lollipops they might just declare it the best ever! Hope you all had a great Valentines Day that will not be easily forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment