Monday, February 2, 2009

Zootons


So, as of today Sugar Coated Organics is in partnership with Zootons to start to liquidate their extra inventory. It is a great deal for our customers and a great deal for Zootons. They are even including shipping when someone buys just their product. If you don't know Zootons is an organic gummy candy with no artificial ingredients or high fructose corn syrup. Add to that they are vegan!

As owner I am also excited because Zootons will be promoting Sugar Coated Organics to all the Kiwi readers. There will be an e-blast going out to all their readers letting them know that they can get their Zootons with us. 8 boxes for only $14.99 including shipping is really a great deal, I might pick some up for my kids for a special treat. My favorite is the sour ones but as soon as I open a box of them my husband starts to eat them!

No comments:

Post a Comment